Wednesday, June 2, 2010

WTF???

And by that title, of course I mean...What The Font?!?!?!?!? A trained chimp could probably figure out blogger, as it is so easy to use, yet I cannot keep a consistent font style in a consistent size (preferably one that doesn't require a page magnifier). And when I do go in to reset any particular post, things go even wackier...sheesh! I think this may be where I need to focus all of my energy and anxiety right now. All of that end of the school year crap can wait, I have bigger issues to take care of! I can't have the fives of people who follow this blog being visually challenged on a regular basis. My little man is leaving for Philly on his first school trip tomorrow, but instead of worrying about that, I should focus on why proper formatting is eluding me so! This could take all of my brainpower (and several handfuls of licorice!)

No comments:

Post a Comment