Saturday, April 7, 2012

G is for Guest

Gadzooks! Gotta get going girl!

Granted, you may be glum to hear that I have run out of gas and do not feel like my garrulous self as it grows later and later tonight. I am glad that I was surrounded by a gregarious bunch this afternoon, and took some notes, to help get in the groove. Give a round of applause for our guests today, as they each give us three G words...

Guy Jr - guardian, genitalia, greatness

(Give me a break!)

Guy Jr's guy friend - Gom___(his last name), greed, garden

(Got it!)

Girl - gross, genius, gong

(Great!)

Girl's girl friend - grease, growth, garbage

(Gosh!)

Guy - ginormous, gorilla, gorgeous

(Grand!)

Guess who? - grrrrr, growl, gimme

(Good Grief!)

I was not exactly gushing with gratitude over their gracious gifts, but you get what you get. However, for these things I am grateful...the cookies are frosted, the house is clean, the eggs are done boiling, the oven is off...so, good-night!

6 comments:

  1. Gee! (Sorry...I could not resist.... ;P ) Enjoying these posts, by the way!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good gracious! That is a ginormous group of great gobs of G's. They're Grrrreat (a little Tony the Tiger there)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Golly Miss Molly. Okay, it's been a long week, fail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gobsmacked! Whew! I was struggling to find a G word. Have a great Easter, Andrea. Hope your meal is grand and heavenly. Hope you have a wonderful time with friends and family.

    I am STILL humming E Eats Everything, by the way. That CD was one of my kids' favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I am not playing Scrabble or Words with Friends with this bunch. They'd 'a got me, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great words from your guests! Great idea. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete