Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Random pieces

Time to empty out this week's batch of random to make more room in my brain for other important things. We have a lot to cover, so let's get to it with a...
My inner 12 year old thinks the doolittle is funny too. I know I'm not alone...you know who you are!
My fifteen year old son's friend brought this to him. I think it speaks for itself.

Darn! My husband is a Bills fan. Otherwise I would clearly have his birthday shopping finished!
Stylish? That was surprisingly not the first word that came to mind.
Ah, summer! Playing outside, throwing a ball around, waving tennis rackets, paddling kayaks...accidents happen. The big threat though is what a Jolly Rancher candy can do if you bend it with your teeth...
He didn't really chip his tooth though. He chipped the filling from when he had previously chipped that tooth.
Can somebody point out any reason why this marketing technique of adventures in cut and paste would work? The selective bold font seems equally as ineffective.
I don't really want to go to a chiropractor that looks like he could crush me like a bug, nor one with a freakishly large head.
So after years of threatening to expand one of our local malls into a tourist destination the, drastically smaller than originally planned, new section opened last week, and the name changed...Good-bye Carousel Mall, hello...
I can only assume your cars are gassed up or your flights have been booked?
Just because... 

Hopefully Stacy will have time to take a break soon from her random reset and cleanup. Stop by to see what random is flying over at her place!
Stacy

12 comments:

  1. Love those shoes! Although we are more college football fans, so I'd have to adapt them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heart the little lego man.....And that flyer with the big head on the too muscle body is scary me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That body builder certainly doesn't win my confidence. He would get nowhere near my spine.

    I sure hope that tooth didn't hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *giggles* I really needed this post about now! And OMG!!! If I put on a pair of those pumps (but only if they come in Saints black and gold) my husband would have a fit! (This is a good thing in the South).....

    *runs to google Saints Puerto Rican Hooker shoes*

    ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...still laughing about the hand sanitizer....

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the hand sanitizer... a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Em Gee...I kinda wish I had that hand sanitizer for my classroom. What??!?? No more Carousel Mall? What is this world coming to?
    Next time I am up north, we need to get together. I was only there for two days this time, and my mom and I spent one of those days at the doctor for her appointments. We can meet someplace exciting, like Baldwinsville. Or Fulton. No place on earth quite like Fulton. The Penn-Can Mall. Why? Is it halfway between Pennsylvania and Canada? Why would anyone from Pennsylvania come to Fulton to shop? They have no tax on clothes in Pennsylvania, fercryin' outloud.
    Okay, I'm done now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Must get some of that hand santizer for all the boys in this house! And do you think they make hockey team versions of those shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab pics. The hand sanitizer one is great. We saw a bunch of those in this great store in NYC with lots of silly stuff. One of them said something like "You NASTY" with a picture of a Damon Wayans type guy giving a look. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, I am laughing!!! The Master Dump...the hand sanitizer, the Arnoldenizer chiropractor....MADE ME LAUGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahaha... this post is great!

    http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. It will always be Carousel Mall! I remember babblings about Destiny USA years ago but I assumes it never went anywhere.

    I kinda blog stalked you because I saw you comment about being upstate. Immediately I assumed you were a LIAR and probably lived near Albany. I would like to take this time to apologize, as a fellow REAL upstate NY blogger. (I lived in Syracuse for 4 years for college at ESF and now live about 1 hour east)

    ReplyDelete