Tuesday, November 26, 2013

RaNdOm!!!!!!!!

So much to say, so little time before the strike of midnight and my random would be considered tardy! Okay, I really do not have that much to say. As a matter of fact, I am nearly speechless because.....
Now, since I have completed three of these lovely NaNos, who is willing to read through them to see if there is anything decent in those 150,000 words? You will be paid in cookies! Line forms to the left people, no pushing!

Now with that off my mind I can focus on getting my road trip on to go hold that new baby! (As well as getting myself to the table.) Are any of you serving these?

There is a rumor that we are partying like real pilgrims and the wi-fi and television are out at our feasting location. Just in case...let me wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! 

Build great memories!!!!

XOXOXOXO

Stop in to see Stacy, she has wine for the feast!
Stacy

8 comments:

  1. Turkey tails?? No thank you!! Happy Thanksgiving. Gobble til you wobble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you so!!! But am very happy for you finishing that bear of a writing challenge. I'll pass on the editing for now. I've got enough cookies, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be more than happy to read your novels--but wait until summer when I am not working so I can eat cookies in peace. Congratulations on a job completed early!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family, Andrea.
    Go hold that adorable baby and take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
    Have a Wonderful and Blessed Weekend.
    Keep inform
    Best
    Phil of Tina's Terrific Team :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving. CONGRATULATIONS on being a Na No Wri Mo WINNER!!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAT IS AMAZING NEWS!!! Congrats to you.
    I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! And THREE times?!!! You are amazing!

    Hope you enjoyed your pilgrim feast as much as we did ours (though we had wifi). Happy Belated THanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete