Monday, September 29, 2014

Superhero Monday?

It is school spirit week in our district, and today happened to be superhero day. Now I know you are all feeling pretty confident that at least one of my children paid tribute to the mother. One of them chose to go with her everyday person identity and the other...well, he did ask me which capes we had available. His sister was quick to point out that the red one had been written on. I am sure she meant to say "autographed by Pedomemom". Whatever. I was even going to offer my pedometer, but I guess he had something more basic in mind...
I am totally borrowing that sweatband!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a sweatband? I thought, with the lighting, that he was wearing a nun habit. Sweatband makes way more sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This totally made me laugh out loud. What a good sport! God, I sound so British.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I'm cracking up at Pickleope! He does look like a nun!!!!!

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. Apple obviously doesn't fall far from the tree.

    ReplyDelete