Monday, April 30, 2018

Z is for...

Zoo Station...U2, 1991

Trying to recapture part of the soundtrack from my life during the 90's is my theme for the a-z challenge this year



Here we are! I had heard the hits by U2, but never looked much beyond those. Achtung Baby was released the fall after I graduated from college, and I was instantly in love. It was the first album of theirs that I actually owned, playing the CD on a seemingly endless loop. Are you ready?


Thank you for singing along with me this April!

6 comments:

  1. Zoo Station! An excellent way to end the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun A to Z - I agreed with you on almost every selection. Awesome finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoaaaaa, you did it! Every year, I wonder how you're going to handle the tricky letters, but you always manage. *bows down to you* Great selection of tunes. Thanks for the memory trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo, I was never a U2 fan. I know. I still am just eh about U2. I feel like you either love them or hate them. By the way, writing a post about love or hate things. U2 is on the list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love U2. They seriously were my soundtrack for a couple years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow !!! absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete